- 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Supply List
6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Supply List – 2018-2019
For Class Usage (given to homeroom teacher):
· 2 boxes of tissues
· 2 packs of wide ruled loose-leaf paper
· 2 containers of antibacterial wipes
For Individual Usage – Please mark each item with child’s name
· Colored pencils (12 or 24 pack)
· 2-3 Dry erase markers
· 1 Dry erase marker eraser (an old sock is sufficient)
· 1 hard-covered composition book
· Several packs of loose leaf paper to last the year
· 3-ring binder (size determined by student’s preference for organization)
· 6-8 Pocket folders for 3-ring binder
· Subject tabs for 3-ring binder
· Simple calculator
· Sketchbook (9x12 or around that size with at least 70 pages, for Art)
Agenda Books will be provided during the first week of school.
Book covers may be required for specific texts. This will be shared at Back to School Night.
Any supplies needed for a specific class will be given at Back to School Night.