- 7th & 8th Grade
- 2 boxes of tissues (given to 1st period teacher)
- Hand sanitizer (given to 1st period teacher)
- Sketchbook (9x12 or around that size with at least 70 pages)
- 2 artist-quality white erasers (found at Michael's or a craft/ art store)
- 2 kneaded erasers (found at Michael's or a craft/ art store)
- 1 roll of masking tape (for art project later in the year)
- Package of red pens
- Colored pencils (12 or 24 pack)
- 1 spiral notebook
- Several packs of loose leaf paper to last the year
- 3-ring binder (size determined by student’s preference for organization)
- Large Ziploc bag labeled with student’s name containing:
- 3x5 cards (one pack, lined)
- Dry erase markers (at least 2)
- Scientific calculator
* For organizational purposes, please purchase what is listed above. (If an item is unavailable, please purchase a reasonable substitute.)
* Assignment Books will be provided during the first week of school.
* Due to the large size of a few of our textbooks, some classes will be required to use paper-type book covers instead of the book sock covers. Teachers for those classes will give that information on Back-To-School Night and the first day of school.
* Any supplies needed for a specific class will be given at Back to School Night.