WSCA Fundraising Opportunities
WSCA has a variety of opportunities to earn money or free equipment for our school. It's easy to get involved - take a look at the various programs below. We appreciate your support of these "free money programs" that enable us to enhance the quality of our children's education.
Giant A+ School Rewards
Participation in the program is simple! All you have to do is designate your 11-digit Bonuscard Number to West Shore Christian Academy in one of the following ways:
1. Give your Bonuscard Number to your school's coordinator and they can designate your Bonuscard Number. Click here to download the form and return it to the Lower or Upper School Offices. (The form has multiple copies so you can give it to neighbors, friends and relatives).
2. Stop by the Customer Service Center of any participating Giant store;
3. Log on to www.GiantAplus.com to designate online. (Use West Shore Christian Academy ID#00565)
**Re-designation is required for all Bonuscard holders who designated their cards to a school last year.
After you designate our school, each shopping trip at a participating Giant store using your Bonuscard earns cash for our school! You can track the amount of points you earn for our school by checking your grocery receipt. During the promotional period, our school will earn credit for 1% of your total purchases! At the end of the program, our school will be awarded a check for the total amount earned through participation in the program. The money can be used for any of our school's educational needs.For more information, please visit the Giant Foods website at www.GiantAplus.com.
Gift Cards for Giant, Karns and Weis
Gift cards in $10, $20, $25, $50, $100, and $200 denominations are available for purchase through the school offices. While gift card purchases provide you with "dollar for dollar value" (i.e., you pay $100 for a gift card worth $100), BBS receives $5 (or 5%) for that $100 gift card. You may use the following form (four forms to one page) to order your grocery gift cards. Simply print out the form, complete your order, and send it to school with your child. We will send the card(s) home to you (or follow your instructions, as indicated).
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education is a year-round fundraiser that helps our school earn cash through everyday purchases. Here's how it works -
1. Clip - You clip Box Tops from hundreds of participating products and send them to your child's homeroom teacher. (Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to our school.) Several times throughout the year, Box Tops are collected, counted and mailed. Twice a year, our school gets a check for the Box Tops coupons we've submitted. (*Please remember we do not get credit for expired or mutilated Box Top Coupons)
2. Marketplace - You go to www.btfe.com and register to support your school. When shopping online, simply go to the Box Tops for Education home page and click on the "Marketplace" tab. Our school automatically earns cash up to 8% of your total purhcases, included in our twice-yearly earnings check.
3. Bonus Box Tops - You can find chances to earn and win bonus Box Tops at www.btfe.com. Plus, look for Bonus Box Tops promotions wherever you buy groceries.
For more information, and a complete list of participating products, along with the program rules and regulations, please visit the Box Tops for Education website at www.boxtops4education.com.