Joining the veteran Middle School teaching team at West Shore Christian Academy is Kelli Cutting. Kelli will be teaching 7th and 8th grade English and an 11th grade American Literature course. She brings a great deal enthusiasm to the classroom and is focused on instilling a love for reading in each of her students. Kelli began her teaching career at Elizabethtown School District where she taught High School English. After four years she transitioned to the Elizabethtown Middle School where she taught 7th grade English. While taking some time off to raise her family, Kelli worked part-time as an Instructor for the Christ Community Church School of Ministry.
Kelli attends Mechanicsburg Community Church with her husband and two children. Her daughter, Catelynn, is attending Messiah College, and her son, Connor, is in fourth grade at WSCA.
- Kelli Cutting at a Glance:
- Bachelor of Humanities Degree in Secondary Education with an English Certification, Penn State Harrisburg
First Year at WSCA:
- Instructor, Christ Community Church School of Ministry
- 7th Grade English Teacher, Elizabethtown School District
- High School English Teacher, Elizabethtown School District